Friday, October 27th
10:00am – 8:00pm
All proceeds taken in on October 27th will go directly to the National Neimann-Pick Disease Foundation (NNPDF), an organization that raises funds to assist families with children suffering from this rare and deadly disease.
This fundraiser is very close to our hearts, and we greatly appreciate your support.
October is also Global Niemann-Pick Disease Awareness Month. You can visit the NNPDF websites for more information about this rare disease:
- Canadian Chapter of the National Neimann-Pick Disease Foundation
- National Neimann-Pick Disease Foundation Inc.
You can also donate directly to the Canadian Chapter of the NNPDF by clicking on the following link:
Fundraising events held here at McNab’s typically feature a concession stand set up by a school, club, or charity. Each fundraiser offers their own food, goodies, drinks, and other surprises. We try to encourage healthy options as much as possible.
Here’s an idea of what you might find:
- Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, smokies, and hot soup
- Yummy baked goods, such as cookies, cupcakes, sweet breads, pie, and tarts
- Chips and popcorn
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Coffee, hot chocolate, and tea
- Water and limited quantities of pop and juice
Thanks to the hard work and dedication of our visitors, staff, students, PACs, and so many more, we’ve been able to raise in excess of $25,000 each year, all in support of local schools and charities.
Where is this fundraiser located? – Unless stated otherwise, all events take place at McNab’s Corn Maze & Produce Farm, located at 4613 Yellow Point Road.