École North Oyster School Fundraiser (Day 1)
Saturday, October 19th
10:00am – 6:00pm
The École North Oyster Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is holding a fundraiser at McNab's Corn Maze on October 19th and 20th, 2019.
The PAC will provide a concession to raise money to fund a variety of different things for our students. We're raising money for things like:
- educational supplies
- visits from scientists, artists, and authors
- field trips; and
- projects to make our school more eco-friendly
We'll be selling:
- hot and cold beverages
- fresh fruit and vegetables
- baked goods
- hot dogs
- and more!
Thanks to everyone for your continued support of our schools!
Fundraising events held here at McNab’s typically feature a concession stand set up by a school, club, or charity. Each fundraiser offers their own food, goodies, drinks, and other surprises. We try to encourage healthy options as much as possible.
Here’s an idea of what you might find:
- Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, smokies, and hot soup
- Yummy baked goods, such as cookies, cupcakes, sweet breads, pie, and tarts
- Chips and popcorn
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Coffee, hot chocolate, and tea
- Water and limited quantities of pop and juice
Thanks to the hard work and dedication of our visitors, staff, students, PACs, and so many more, we’ve been able to raise in excess of $25,000 each year, all in support of local schools and charities.
Where is this fundraiser located? – Unless stated otherwise, all events take place at McNab’s Corn Maze & Produce Farm, located at 4613 Yellow Point Road.