Discover Montessori School Fundraiser
Monday, October 14th
10:00am – 6:00pm
On October 14, 2019 Discover Montessori School will be hosting the concession stand at McNab’s Corn Maze, where we will offer an array of lunch and snack items to visitors.
Stop by the concession for...
- hot dogs & smokies
- fresh, hot soup
- baked goods (cookies, cupcakes, sweet breads, etc.)
- drinks, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, water, limited quantities of pop and juice
We look forward to a great day at McNab's Corn Maze – hope to see you there!
Fundraising events held here at McNab’s typically feature a concession stand set up by a school, club, or charity. Each fundraiser offers their own food, goodies, drinks, and other surprises. We try to encourage healthy options as much as possible.
Here’s an idea of what you might find:
- Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, smokies, and hot soup
- Yummy baked goods, such as cookies, cupcakes, sweet breads, pie, and tarts
- Chips and popcorn
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Coffee, hot chocolate, and tea
- Water and limited quantities of pop and juice
Thanks to the hard work and dedication of our visitors, staff, students, PACs, and so many more, we’ve been able to raise in excess of $25,000 each year, all in support of local schools and charities.
Where is this fundraiser located? – Unless stated otherwise, all events take place at McNab’s Corn Maze & Produce Farm, located at 4613 Yellow Point Road.