Chase River Elementary School Fundraiser
Saturday, October 26th
10:00am – 6:00pm
Chase River Elementary School is hosting a concession stand on October 26th, 2019 to raise money for various school activities.
The concession includes:
- baked goods from the parents at our school
- hot dogs
- hot chocolate
- hot apple cider
- bottles of water
Thank you very much for all of your support – it is really a fun event for us. We hope to see you there!
Fundraising events held here at McNab’s typically feature a concession stand set up by a school, club, or charity. Each fundraiser offers their own food, goodies, drinks, and other surprises. We try to encourage healthy options as much as possible.
Here’s an idea of what you might find:
- Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, smokies, and hot soup
- Yummy baked goods, such as cookies, cupcakes, sweet breads, pie, and tarts
- Chips and popcorn
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Coffee, hot chocolate, and tea
- Water and limited quantities of pop and juice
Thanks to the hard work and dedication of our visitors, staff, students, PACs, and so many more, we’ve been able to raise in excess of $25,000 each year, all in support of local schools and charities.
Where is this fundraiser located? – Unless stated otherwise, all events take place at McNab’s Corn Maze & Produce Farm, located at 4613 Yellow Point Road.